Monday, August 25, 2008

Howl-Ween Costumes

Help us decide on a Halloween costume for Luna! Her Corgi Meetup group hosted a party last year and I'm hoping they'll do the same this year, plus we're involved in so many other groups that I'm sure we'll find an opportunity for her to wear it. Matt is actually OK with her getting dressed up because its for Halloween so its somehow normal for dogs to get dressed up too!
Here is what we've been thinking of so far:
Wonder Woman, my favorite superhereo:

A black cat like her brother, Fidel:
A pretty pink piggy because she eats like one:





Or a pumpkin since she has the same colorings:


We've also thought of dressing her up like Princess Leia from Star Wars.

http://www.spoiledrottendoggies.com/costumes.htm

But that might have this effect on her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6UoVlfGnv8

Tell us what you think!

Next post I'll share her birthday party plans. Luna turns 4 in September!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the pig for her. I almost got that for Duncan, but he is too big to fit even into a XXL. So we'll see what he ends up as. Can't wait to see her costume! -Megan