Sunday, December 21, 2008

December Snow Storm??!!

As some of you may know, we've been inundated for the past week with SNOW! Yes, snow in Western Washington. We're not talking about just a light dusting either. Last night alone we got 6 inches! I know, I know, it doesn't sound like much for those of you back East, but let me tell you, that amount is unheard of here and people just can't handle it. We've also experienced Thunder Snow and hurricane-force winds (70MPH). Yesterday, Matt and I stocked up on batteries and non-perishable food (including cat food). You can find any de-icer, snow brushes, shovels or windshield washer fluid up here in Everett. Its been crazy! I haven't worked since Tuesday (thank God for PTO), but Matt has been braving it to work (even if his friend's driving landed them in a car accident). Craziness, I tell ya!

Here are some pictures from our adventures this morning. Before we could defrost our cars we had to find them first!





No comments: